Saturday, June 02, 2007

Opening Day



First off, the answer to yesterday's trivia is shockingly d. Yes d. It was lovely


Today was our Church's Vacation Bible School. Chiggie was there from 9-1:30 and then had her first t-ball game. It went great. She hit the ball 3 times and fielded it a couple of times as well. Afterwards the team had a BBQ at the park and the girls had a blast. Now I think we are all ready for bed.
I'd also like to take this opportunity to wish Grandma Dixie a Happy Birthday. She is either turning 21 or 50 I can't remember.

1 comments:

me said...

Oh 'd' is bad, very bad. Are you allowed back at that pool? LOL I think every family is entitled to a 'present' at least once, right? What was the unnecessary saving all about? All the VBS's here are at night and go past bedtime, and that does NOT work for me! Am I too anal for wanting my kids to go to bed at 8/8:30?