Monday, April 02, 2007

Wrong Again

This weeks forecast has been completely wrong so far. Late last week today was predicted to be overcast and cool. Much to our delight it was completely sunny with temps in the high 70's. We were able to spend much of the day outside. Later in the week the forecast shows snow, so who knows whats to come. I try to take advantage of every nice day we have just in case.

We had a great weekend. We got tons of yard work done, and on Sunday we switched to inside and got that looking nice as well. I don't have a picture yet but we sold our Honda Civic and the King bought a truck. She's a looker let me tell you. The girls are absolutely fascinated and I have assured them that if we still have it when they are sixteen it'll be fair game. I'll be sure to post pictures tomorrow for everyone to enjoy!

1 comments:

Jerri Ann said...

woohoo, I love new auto's. Our weather has been in the high 80's already but the man that pretends to do the weather says that is going to end for a while and be back in low 70's.....ack