Tuesday, April 17, 2007

From under the Clutter

Just dropping in quickly to say that I am still alive. I am in deep. This spring cleaning is wiping me out. Yesterday I finished the upstairs. Both bedrooms, the playroom, and the bathroom. This doesn't sound like much, but I cleaned out all of the closets, threw out old toys, and organized dresser drawers (again.) The King even used touch up paint to fix little spots here and there, and some of Tea's recent artwork on the stairwell. Today I am focused on the master bedroom, which isn't that bad to the naked eye. Our drawers, the closet, the desk, and the night stand wield another tale all together. Luckily the weather has been rainy so I don't really feel like we are missing out on much. As much as I hate to be cleaning, I love organization. Everything has to have a place or I will go nuts. It drives me crazy when I can't find something that I know we have. I should be finished with the whole house by late tomorrow and then we can move on to bigger and better things!

1 comments:

Jerri Ann said...

Ok, when you are done, come on over, we don't lock our doors so you are free to just wander right on in and start your cleaning...we are all out of here by 8'ish and back around 5'ish.....enjoy....omg, you are totally going to hate me when you see under my sofa cushions, lol