Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Brrrrr

I know enough already, but I can't help it. While I have no intentions of making this blog a way to keep people updated on our weather, I just can't resist. Beginning tomorrow evening we are on "blizzard watch" until Friday afternoon. Noooooooooooooooo! I briefly considered moving back to Florida, but then talked to a friend who said they are having temps in the 40's as well. Looks like everyone is suffering.

While I have a little bit of energy I might as well do a mini-pregnancy update as well. Things are moving along very quickly. The King can now feel movement from the outside. She is definitely more active late at night and loves to kick and roll right as I am trying to drift to sleep at night. The girls can see my belly move when she is rolling around and they get a kick out of that. I am already regretting my eating habits as I have gained too much weight and am already feeling a little uncomfortable. Oh well might as well enjoy the indulgence while I can.

1 comments:

Jerri Ann said...

The weather hasn't been very pretty here either...but it is warming up and if we were getting snow, I'd barf!