Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Mumbling

I don't know if it's the bizarre weather or what but things have been a little weird around here lately. The alternation between summer like temperatures and snow have made planning our days a little difficult. I am having trouble establishing a good spring routine. Being that none of the girls are in school or anything yet there is really nothing that shapes our days. If I don't have a good routine then I find myself roaming the house aimlessly watching the clock for nap time.

Things will change soon as our summer is pretty well planned out. Between the pool, the library, the park, baseball, and camping trips I think we will stay pretty busy. I hope I can hold on to my sanity for another month or so!

1 comments:

Jerri Ann said...

I like the Easter picture....I can't even keep the correct clothing on my kids with all this weather changing.