Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Time is not on my Side

It seems like I say this a lot, but things really have been crazy around here lately. We just got through with a visit from the King's sister and her boyfriend. We had a really good time and for the girls "good time" would be an understatement. They had fun watching them eagerly respond to their every whim and indulge them in every way. I on the other hand feel guilty, as much of the visit I spent running around like a chicken with my head cut off.

This morning Chiggie had Kindergarten round-up at 8 am. We don't even usually get up until 9. Thankfully I was able to leave the little girls with our company and only had to get Chiggie ready. As soon as we got home I had to get the little girls ready for an appointment that they both had to attend. Chiggie stayed home and bossed around, I mean played with our guests. We got home close to lunch time and I had to run back out to grab a few groceries and some pizza while I was out. Chiggie also had an afternoon doctors appointment we had to go to. Before I knew it, we were eating dinner and they were heading out. At least they don't live far away and I know we will see them again soon.

Kindergarten round-up was surreal. I really cannot believe Chiggie will go to school this year. It's funny though. My Kindergarten teacher is going to be her principal! I really want to enjoy this summer. A part of me feels like things will change forever once she starts school. I know it sounds melodramatic but still..........................................

0 comments: