Monday, April 30, 2007

Tooth Update and Changes

Breaking news. After dinner tonight when I was cleaning Chiggie up I asked to look in her mouth. I was extremely nervous during dinner. I kept worrying that she would somehow damage the socket and then be in pain all night. When I looked it was gone and there was the new tooth. I couldn't believe it. The King took a look and he was shocked as well. We are very relieved and it appears the tooth fairy will be making another visit to our home tonight.

In other news the King took a new job today. It's something he had been thinking about for a little while and after a meeting he had today he decided to go for it. We are both nervous and excited at this new opportunity. As soon as we have more details I will be sure to give a more descriptive account of the position. It seems like things are always changing. It's nice though that somethings always stay the same.

0 comments: