Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Almost Done

I know, I know, could I get any more boring? I am almost done. If I have to work until midnight I will finish this project tomorrow. I have an OB appointment on Friday and I hope to do something special for the girls (they've had a rough week.) This makes for major motivation to finish up.

In other news, things have been rather slow. Nothing really new to report. I am hoping that I haven't gained much weight this last month, but I do feel bigger so we'll see. At first I felt like I was carrying really low, but either I am now carrying high or this is a huge baby. I constantly feel like her bottom is pushing on my diaphragm. Chiggie likes to put things on the floor and watch me bend over to get them. She thinks it's funny that I can't bend over and stand right back up.

I am also beginning to feel a sense of completion and happiness. It has always been very difficult for me to make the decision to not have any more children. Lately Chiggie has been talking a lot about things we can do when I am not pregnant anymore. She talks about bike riding, the slide at the pool, rollerblading, the clothes that I will wear, me not being so tired etc. It really makes me realize that I can only be spread so thin. I am very excited about the new baby's birth, but I am also excited about being a more active participant in the girls' lives. All that I can say for sure is that I am looking forward to not being pregnant for a long period of time.

We have a lot of exciting things coming up soon. Our town has a festival complete with parade and carnival at the beginning of next month, shortly after the King will take a vacation, and camping season is quickly coming. It's so exciting to see the fog of the winter lifting and a very exciting and memorable summer just on the horizon.

0 comments: