Friday, April 20, 2007

Stuffy

I finished all of my work, just to get hit by a brick wall. I have a terrible head cold. My nose is completely stuffed, my head feels like it is going to explode, and I have a really sore throat. Tea is right there with me and Midge and Chiggie are in the recovery phase. I am sure the King will bring up the rear.

My OB appointment went well today. I had been a little worried about weight gain but I was pretty sure that with my fast food boycott and all the work I have done I would be safe this month. Uhhh, wrong. I gained 6 lbs in 4 weeks. That leaves me only 11lbs to go or I will exceed my goal. I could see myself gaining at least 30 more lbs but we'll see. I will be having another ultrasound at between 28-32 weeks to check for dates again.

We've got another busy weekend planned. The King is going to finish off the spring cleaning by shampooing the carpets, and we plan to do some more yard work. I just hope I feel better tomorrow or at least get some sleep tonight. That's hard to do when I can't breathe through my nose and my throat is already sore. Sigh.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. I hope you feel better soon!!

Grandma Dixie