Tuesday, January 30, 2007

A Night in the Life

Last night was insane around here. I wonder why I am tired in the morning. Yesterday was kind of a rough day. I felt really tired and being trapped inside didn't really help. Needless to say I felt relieved when the kids bedtime rolled around and I had a little time to relax. In a perfect world, maybe. This is how it went down:

8:30: Bed time for the girls
8:35: Tea is crying in her crib and I can't understand what she is saying.
8:36: Go in Teas' room and determine that she is upset because she didn't kiss Chiggie good
night.
8:38: Bring Chiggie into Teas' room to kiss her goodnight. This doesn't work as apparently it is
too late.
8:40: Shut the door, and bid them all ado.
8:45: Chiggie comes downstairs claiming to be starving. I give her an apple and send her on her
merry way.
9:00: Spend some time blogging and surfing the web.
10:00: Watch a little t.v. there is nothing on.
11:00: Give up on t.v., the King and I retire for bed.
11:30: Chiggie comes into my room complaining of a headache.
11:45: Motrin, a drink, and a quick bathroom break, and back to bed.
1:00: Chiggie is back, crying, headache is not better, I can't tell if she is sleepwalking or awake.
I put her in our bed.
2:00: Tea is crying again. I go up to check. She is obviously exhausted, I cover her back up,
check her space heater, and tell her if she is good and goes back night night then she can
go with us to Chiggies' dance class. She complies.
5:00: I hear the King's alarm going off. He shuts it off, turns the heat on, and gets back in bed.
5:15: I have tried to go back to sleep, but I have to pee really bad. I go, and come back to bed.
It's so cold I am shaking.
8:00: Alright, alright I am up. Another day, and I have a lot to do today.

0 comments: