Saturday, January 06, 2007

Good Housekeeping

Not feeling really creative tonight, so I'll be a little more practical. Here are a few household products I couldn't live without in no particular order:

  1. Dawn dishwashing liquid. This is all I will use. I've tried others but they just didn't do it for me.
  2. Cheer laundry soap. For a brief period I used another kind, it rhymed with "fun". I quit when people started mistaking my whites for tans.
  3. Bounce fabric softeners. The stuff dreams are made of. People these are not only dryer sheets, they can be placed under the kitchen sink or in a trash can for a random burst of freshness. Can you really ask for more?
  4. Febreeze. Okay this stuff completes me.
  5. Ajax. Crayon on the wall? Kool-Aid on the counter? No match for this stuff.

What's your favorite household product?

2 comments:

Granola said...

Dr. Bronners All In One Soap, Bar and liquid form. Peppermint.

Carmajo said...

I forget the name brand but I cannot live without the white eraser sponge like thingy. Darn brain is mush today from work and the kids.