Thursday, January 25, 2007

Good News

Yesterday morning I went and had an ultrasound done on my upper abdomen. I got great news back. While there is some "sludge" in my gallbladder I do not have any stones and all of my other organs look great. Seems that it's just another pregnancy related condition and this too shall pass. I am relieved that I won't be facing surgery during or after pregnancy. The past few days I really have been feeling better and I think it is definitely possible that I am moving on to a new phase of the pregnancy.

We've been staying busy around here with doctors appointments, dance classes, and getting the girls rooms organized. I finally went through and got rid of some of their old toys and made room for the new ones that they got for Christmas. Chiggie came in after I had done her room and said " wow, you really hooked up my space." I guess she likes it.

The dog never showed back up. The kids have moved on and in their minds that was so two days ago. I finally just told them the truth. That I had seen a limo pull up with a boy beagle in it, he exchanged some words with Beasley and she hopped in. I am assuming they ran off and got married, Vegas maybe? Chiggie is satisfied with this explanation and really so am I. I just wish they would swing back by after their honeymoon and clean up the mess she made in my yard.

0 comments: