Thursday, February 01, 2007

Just Smile

This morning Tea had a dentist appointment for her bi-annual cleaning and check-up. I had forgotten that I made the appointment until yesterday when they called to remind me. We got a bunch more snow yesterday and last night so it was absolutely freezing this morning. I had to bundle them all up just to get out of the house. Something made Midge mad. I don't know if it was her hat, her coat, or maybe her diaper was a tad too tight. Who knows but boy she threw a fit. She cried all the way to the dentist office. When we got there I took her coat and hat off half expecting to see fire ants covering her body that's how upset she was acting.

There was nothing of the sort, but the crying didn't stop. We went inside and she continued to scream. It was a blood curdling, toe curling, cry that only a mother can forgive. Luckily they got us in right away. Tea was awesome and let them take x-rays and put a vitamin paste on her teeth. When she was done they gave her a new tooth brush. She handed it back to the lady and said she wanted gum or a sucker. The lady gave it back and said they didn't have gum or suckers. Chiggie went on to tell the lady that we had a whole bag of suckers with gum inside of them the other day but we ate the whole bag in just two days. Thankfully Tea didn't have any cavities or I would've had some explaining to do.

Now I need a nap!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! The joys of motherhood.