Thursday, January 04, 2007

Moving Right Along

It is embarassing to admit, but I just today finally got the house back in order from the holiday chaos. It was insane let me tell you. I feel so relieved just to have it done. The King has to work on Saturday because he had Monday off, but on Sunday we are going to take the girls to an indoor hot springs pool. We have never been to this particular one and have been wanting to try it out since we moved here. I am sure they will have a blast and it will be a wonderful way to relax after a hectic week. It's also something I think all three of them will enjoy equally which is a rare find these days.

In other news my OB office called yesterday and my first appointment was bumped back three weeks. I haven't even been seen at all! I don't even know how far along I am, my ticker is just a best guess. It's frustrating because the same thing happened with Midge and by the time I had my first appointment it was time to schedule my 20 week ultrasound. I guess it's no big deal I was just excited to be getting in. I am actually starting to feel a little better on my own which indicates to me that I am possibly starting the second trimester. One down, two to go!

0 comments: