Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year


I have spent a lot of the day reminiscing on 2006 and fantasizing about 2007. I don't do resolutions for the new year, mostly because I am always changing my mind. A lot will happen in this next year, that I know for sure. I am already looking forward to the spring and summer. In a way it's nice to be through the holidays so that we can now focus on just life in general. It's gonna take me just a bit to get caught up and fall back into a normal routine.

Tomorrow Chiggie starts back up in the song and dance program that has been on hiatus for the holidays. Then next month both older girls will be doing gymnastics for a 6 week session which they are very much looking forward too.

One of things that I want to focus on in this next year is our house. We have done quite a bit since we moved in about 2 1/2 years ago, but there is still a lot to be done. This winter I want to paint the kitchen, the trim in the kids rooms, and maybe put in some new flooring. In the spring we hope to move things outside. We need to gravel the swing set area, fix and paint the deck, plant some new flowers, and paint the fence. A lot of hard work but it's exciting. So here's to another year and I hope it is full of many delightful surprises!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats it!! Whats the number for DCF haha