Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Cabin Fever

For some reason, or combination of reasons, this has always been my least favorite time of year. The holidays are over, yet it's still winter time and everything just seems kind of gray and dismal. I love the spring and I know it will be here before we even know it, but still.......I get cabin fever so easily. We're expecting another storm this weekend and we've already had enough snow to satisfy me for a whole season. I need to put myself to use and start planning a 1st birthday bash for Midge!

2 comments:

Jerri Ann said...

DE-lurking to say that I am with you...gray and dismal....yuky. I like spring as well....I'm just lying in wait...

Anonymous said...

vCongratulations. I really enjoy reading your reports. I finally learned how ,now if I can comment I will have it made.