Monday, March 01, 2010

Well Child Check?

I guess it's Murphy's Law or whatever you want to call it, but every time I have one of the kids scheduled for a well child check they get sick. Today it's Midge's turn. She has the darn pink eye, which Tea has again go figure. Nobody else got it the first go around so I thought by now we were in the clear. Other than that it's just a virus. This doesn't help much at night when she's crying and neither of us have gotten much sleep at all. She's been sick since Friday so this should be wrapping up fairly quickly. Giving them the eye drops is hideous. I rarely resort to bribery but I do have a bag of candy they get to pick a piece from if they get the drops with no struggling. So far, so good.

The weather here stinks. I am so ready for spring. I know it's still a few weeks away, but I can dream right? Hopefully the baby will come soon and then he'll be old enough to take out when the warm weather comes.

1 comments:

me said...

*healthy thoughts*
Don't touch your eyes. ;)
Here's to an arrival of beautiful Dauk boy AND spring!!!!