Sunday, March 28, 2010

1st Real Bath

So yesterday Buster's umbilical cord stump fell off. It's weird because all 5 kids had theirs fall off on the 11th day. Very strange. I was excited though, because I knew he would be able to take a real bath today. I wasn't sad to leave the sponge baths in the past. He didn't seem to like this bath any more than he likes the sponge baths. He loves to be bundled up and I think this just feels too "free" for him.This is his very sad, hurry up already look. This picture is actually from yesterday but these booties are too cute and he and I both love them.

2 comments:

The Kuglers said...

SOOOOOO cute.... I love the booties too... can't wait for the boys to meet :)

me said...

ohhhh sad face!! It's so hard when you're fatless, to be naked and wet. That face tho, just makes me sniffle it's so sweet and innocent! :)