Wednesday, March 31, 2010

2nd Verse, Same as the 1st....

It would seem that either my ear infection never really went away or I have a new one all together. I am more inclined to believe it never went away being I never fully regained hearing. Obviously I need a stronger antibiotic or decongestent. This has been going on for 25 days, yes I'm counting, and I'm ready to move on. I tried to make an appointment with my GP today but couldn't get in until tomorrow. I took it, but not happily because the baby also has an appointment tomorrow. It will be a busy morning.

Luckily the little girls have cooperated well today and I've just been taking it easy. The insane wind kept me up a lot last night. It's been nice to rest a little this morning. The weather is gorgeous outside and it makes me sad we're not out enjoying it. Hopefully we have a nice spring and there are plenty more to come.

1 comments:

me said...

I hope you get some relief soon and that you can finally kick this ear infection. Any natural remedies you can try?? I hope you get some sleep and let us know how the Dr appts goes, ok? :)