Tuesday, March 30, 2010

2 Weeks

I won't know for absolute sure until Thursday at his 2 week well child check, but I really think he's filled out a lot since birth. Of course he's still pretty tiny, but bigger none the less. He eats like a champ and he really hardly ever cries. In fact the only times we have ever really heard him cry were during bath time or when he was in the car seat. He hasn't ridden in the car very much at all but he doesn't seem to care much for it at all. I'm enjoying his early babyhood, but I won't be too terribly sad when he sleeps for longer than a couple of hours at a time at night.


I made the kids an appointment to have their Easter pictures taken on Friday. I'm a little nervous and will be glad when it's over. Afterwards we're going to take them to see the Easter Bunny. They've all said they will sit on his lap and I'm hoping to get a picture of all 5 of them with him. I just don't know how many opportunities like that I'll have so I want to take advantage of the ones I do.


1 comments:

me said...

We have a scary Easter bunny in a bad costume here, so I plan to just skip it. Jax HATED the car...I learned how to drive with one hand behind me, holding his hand so he wouldn't scream the entire time. Trae LOVED the car. Go figure. LOL
Good luck with pictures. I can't wait to hear what the little man weighs at his appt tomorrow! :)