Tuesday, March 23, 2010

One Week

I think he's already changed a little really. He's filling out. He eats every 2hrs pretty much around the clock. Last night he had his longest stretch ever and it was like 2 hrs 5 minutes :) He's a very content baby and only cries during bath time or when I'm not front and center at feeding time. The girls are loving snuggling with their new little brother. Tea was even upset today when she asked when I would be having another new baby and I told her he would be the last. He seems very content with them as well.

Last night we put him on the floor for some tummy time and he didn't fuss at all. In fact, eventually he just fell asleep. It seems like he's been here a lot longer than a week. We're looking forward to all the time that is to come.

1 comments:

me said...

So glad to hear he's meshing with the fam seamlessly. I hope it stays that way! Enjoy! :)