Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Better

The bad never got worse. I think we caught this second round of pink eye early because as of yesterday they both looked fine. Of course we're continuing with the dreaded drops, but at least the goop is gone. Midge hasn't had a fever at all since Monday, so the virus cleared itself up as well. They've been sleeping good too, so I think it's safe to say we're back to normal, whatever that is.

The weather has also been gorgeous two days in a row. We're talking short sleeve shirts. That's a big deal around here. Chiggie was so excited to see some of her fall clothes again. Pretty soon we'll be back to jacket weather. I don't know if I mentioned this before, but we also have a ton of bulbs coming up. It's so exciting to think of color coming back to my yard. Well, calling it a yard is a stretch, but color is always good.

0 comments: