Saturday, March 06, 2010

Distracted

This post could easily be one for my pregnancy blog as well, but it's not entirely pregnancy related so here it will go. I posted over there last night that I have an ear infection. This remains to be true. The night went surprisingly well in the beginning and I was able to sleep with no real problems until about 2:30 when the pressure and pain was just too intense. I took more Tylenol and heated up a rice bag to put on it. Somehow I fell back asleep but woke up shortly after to a soaked pillow. The fluid was clear, but I'm assuming my ear drum must have ruptured?? The pressure was gone, but the pain still hung around.

I feel about the same today. No fever or anything. just achy. The pressure is still gone, but it feels really plugged if that makes sense. I have an appointment on Monday so hopefully we'll get this taken care of very soon. I feel like distracted has been a theme this pregnancy. I don't really have time to dwell on his impending arrival, I'm just too busy. For now that's a good thing, but when he comes I hope things slow down a bit.

0 comments: