Friday, March 26, 2010

29


I never would've thought my life would be where it is at 29. I can't believe I have 5 beautiful, healthy kids. I love being a stay at home mom and I'm so glad that the King and I share the same vision for our family.


I had a great day today. It started off at 9am. Yes, that's right 9am. My wonderful kids slept in allowing me to do the same. Sure I was up several times in the night with the newbie, but it still felt great. Especially after the previous night which was a blur of feedings and pumping. The King got off at 3:30 and we went to dinner with my Mom, Step-Dad and little sisters. It was a lot of fun and felt great to get out for just a little bit. It was a Happy Birthday indeed.


2 comments:

J-Bug said...

I absolutely LOVE this Picture. I'm glad you had a good Birthday. I'm sorry I didn't get you called, but Bob finally told me he called you eailier. We will get you guys called this weekend so that J can talk to everyone.

me said...

Happy (belated) Birthday again. I am so glad to hear it was a good day! Any day starting with sleeping in is a good day to me!! :)