Monday, March 30, 2009

Overheard

With the dining room floor under construction the girls have had to eat around a very small table in the kitchen the last couple of nights. There's no room for me so I sit in the next room in the quiet (I'm not complaining) and listen to them. Last night I overheard bits and pieces of what sounded like the beginnings of a food fight. I hopped up to stop the fun before it could even start. Just as I entered the kitchen, Tea said, "uh oh, here comes the boss...." Of course they all acted completely innocent and I pretended to be just getting some water. I thought that was pretty funny though...

3 comments:

J-Bug said...

That is so funny and I can totally see Tea saying that. I hope the remodle in the dinning room goes smooth and gets done quick.

The King arrived with Browines in hand. J is so excited to have him back again.

Give everyone our love.

me said...

At least they recognize your status...right? :) Here's to a new floor!

Christine said...

That sounds awfully familiar! As long as it's not "Quick! Mom's coming!" I'm generally okay with it.