Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Mess

I definitely underestimated the extent to which this remodel was going to effect my life. I thought that because I wasn't actually doing any of the physical work that it wouldn't really be that stressfull. I now present you with exhibit A:






It would help, I'm sure, if this particular bathroom wasn't the hub of the house. The girls and I tried to stay away for most of the day and when we were home we stayed upstairs. I just keep thinking of how nice it will look when it's all done. If I can make it that long...

3 comments:

me said...

Oh, sweetie, you've only just begun. You have to have at least one thing not be the right size/shape/color or be missing a part that takes a week to come in, before you can complain. LOL My bath remodel took about 3 weeks from start to finish...which is nothing compared to the 2.5 months of my kitchen. GOOD LUCK, it will SO be worth it!! :)

J-Bug said...

How long is the remodel supposed to take? I know it will be hard to use that tiny upstairs bathroom for a while but it will be worth it in the end.

BTW..When is Chiggie on Spring Break?

Family_Dauk said...

Our break over here is the 23-27. I can't wait! No big plans, just time to relax.