Sunday, March 08, 2009

Life

We've gotten a lot accomplished this weekend. The bathroom is painted. A very lovely color that you'll have to wait for the grand finale to see. Chiggie's bedroom is all set up. New bed and all. Tea and Midge's room is cleaned up and they got a new rug. We had a last minute change of heart and bought the medicine cabinet and light bar to match our new vanity. We also picked out the tile and ceramic base board. As much as I am relieved to have these things accomplished there have definitely been some challenges this weekend. You know the new bed? The one with all the brand new bedding on it? The one that sits right next to brand new, fairly expensive rug? Yeah, it got puked on. ALL OVER. Think needed cleaned with a q-tip. The hardest part about this is that Chiggie isn't sick. Not one bit sick. This has been going on for 7 years now with no answers and I hate that.

On top of that Boo is sick again. It's a fever and a headache this time. I know she feels rough because she's content to just lay around. I feel so bad for her because she just got better. At least spring is on the way. Hopefully bringing with it good health. But on that same note I think I am finally starting to go with the flow. It's taken forever but I'm realizing that I can't control everything. Crummy things happen and when put in perspective there really not nearly as bad as they could be. I'm glad the bathroom is coming along. I'm glad we were able to fix up the girls rooms. Sure it's hard, but that's just life.

1 comments:

me said...

I can't WAIT to see pictures! Congrats on the painting, it's always nice to feel like you got *something* done, esp when you can see the results of your hard work.