Monday, March 02, 2009

March

The first signs of spring. My bulbs are coming up. The weather is in the 70's today. The trees are starting to get buds. Wow I didn't even realize how excited I was. Here are some of the little things I am excited for this spring/summer:

  • No socks. Seriously I hate socks. It is so much easier to throw sandals or flip flops on.
  • Lemonade and Iced tea. I am very seasonal type person and only really enjoy these things when the weather is warm.
  • Green grass. Although I think we are going to need to lay sod this year if I want to see any of that in my own yard.
  • Flying kites
  • Swimming, we all love this.
  • Camping. Hopefully we'll be taking our annual trip to Cutty's.
  • Blossom Festival
  • All the summer birthdays

I could go on and on and today definitely has me dreaming!

1 comments:

Christine said...

Oh, count me in! I'm freezing right now with my socks, sweater and blanket. I can't wait to lose a few layers!