Monday, March 09, 2009

Park Day

As the remodel continues the girls and I are having to be a lot more creative. We can only stay upstairs and out of the way for so many days. This afternoon they'd had just about enough and I decided the best option was the park. It was a little windy out, but it didn't seem to bother them at all.Tea braved the rock wall for the first time. I reminded her to take it one step at a time.She stayed focused and soon enough the summit was in her grasp.
She was very pleased with herself.
Napolean got some much needed exercise. The projects have been hard on him too. He can't just run around like usual because there is stuff EVERYWHERE.
Tea does everything she can to try and give me a heart attack.I think Midge looks like a Who in this picture.The park we went to has a lot of new equipment including these bouncy ride-ons.
Boo loves to swing.
So does Midge.
It was a fun afternoon and it really gave me a break form trying to keep them occupied every second. Hopefully it extends into tonight and they go to sleep right away. I can dream right...

1 comments:

J-Bug said...

I Love the Pics. The one with Boo in the swing with that big grin on her face is precious. Looks like you all had a good day.

Give everyone our love.