Friday, March 20, 2009

On a Roll

I go up today very motivated. I'm feeling the whole "spring cleaning' thing and anxious to get things around here in order. I started in the new bathroom, how hard can that be right? I got everything wiped down and all my new decor set up. It looks really pretty and I feel so lucky to have such a nice room in my house. Finishing in there gave me the motivation to attack my room. Trust me it attacked back. Slowly I moved through piles of laundry, old papers, and really just a lot of junk. The closet was a nightmare but it looks so much better now. I ordered pizza for the girls for lunch and when I called them to eat I could see that Tea wasn't feeling well.

She had her hand over her ear and looked like she was grimacing. Ugh, another ear infection. At this point I am nearly positive that my girls are for some reason resistant to Omnicef. I cannot think of another reason why they would both rebound so quickly. So I am now waiting for the office to open back up after lunch. Hopefully she can be seen this afternoon and the weekend will still be enjoyable. Poor kid. Obviously my cleaning streak is on hold temporarily. Hopefully I'll be able to sustain some of my energy and get right back at it.

1 comments:

J-Bug said...

Sorry to hear about Tea. I hear she's the third one this week to be sick.

On a lighter note.... We went and did a little secret shopping today, like you didn't already know. The castle clock for Tea and Midge's room is way too cute. I can't remember what else we got...

Hope you all have a good weekend. Give the girls our love!