Friday, March 06, 2009

Bring It

I am so ready for this weekend. Not for the usual reason. Trust me a break isn't coming any time soon. I'm actually excited to get some work done. There's nothing we can do about the bathroom. The concrete is drying and it's not ready to be painted yet. Heck, we don't even have a toilet in there at this point. Oddly that doesn't bother me nearly as much as one might think it would. Bathroom aside, there is plenty of other work to be done around here.

Chiggie's bed came this week and it needs to be put together. That's all we were really waiting for to finish the bedrooms. They will all be in their own rooms now hopefully sleeping through the night. If we get all the finishing touches done I'll post some pictures. It's been such a long process, but I'm finally beginning to see results. Fixing up one room at a time can really drag things out. I hope I have the energy I'm going to need to get this stuff done so we can return to normal, whatever that is....

1 comments:

Christine said...

Good luck getting it all done! Projects like that are so intimidating but I hope the end is in sight and just try to remember it's totally worth it. I hope you still enjoy the weekend, despite all the work you have to do!