Monday, March 02, 2009

Patience

I am trying so hard to be patient right now. We are down to 1 bathroom right now. It's not like only using 1 bathroom is difficult it's just the bathroom we're using we didn't previously use at all. Weird I know. It's all the way upstairs in the room that will soon be Chiggies'. The location is really inconvenient for community use. The girls really aren't old enough to use the bathroom frequently without supervision, so we just use the downstairs bathroom for practical reasons. Now it's off limits for I'm not sure how long. The contractor comes back on Wednesday for the demolition. That's the only part I might have had fun doing myself.

In the meantime I just have to be patient. I spent the day today emptying out said bathroom and preparing for its fate. I never knew how much junk was in there until I had to take it all out. It took most of the day. On top of that Chiggies' new bed came today and it came without a part that I was certain was included. Now I have to do some careful searching just to complete the ensemble. I'm not getting too upset about all of the projects and set backs it's just frustrating. I have to make a conscious effort to realize how lucky we are to be doing the projects in the first place.

1 comments:

me said...

I hate remodeling. Yes, hate is a strong word. Yes, I HATE remodeling. Good luck with that, we just finished sharing one bathroom and it's nada fun...but so totally worth it in the end! :) Before and after pictures please!