Saturday, March 21, 2009

On the Mend

It's a good thing I got Tea in because it turns out she a double ear infection. The right ear drum would have ruptured within a day or so. She took a double dose of antibiotics yesterday, slept great last night, and is 100% today. The other girls finish their antibiotics this weekend and hopefully that will be it for us for awhile.

I'm really glad everyone is feeling better. Tomorrow we are going to the home of the man who remodeled the bathroom for us. He lives on a ranch with horses and invited the girls to come out and ride. They have been up on a horse before but not for long. Chiggie and Tea could barely fall asleep last night they were so excited. I hope to have some good pictures to share.

1 comments:

me said...

I can't wait to see pictures and hope you're all on the mend and headed for a healthy spring! :)