Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Without Further Delay...

Fiona and her kittens are doing wonderfully. Lucky for me she is an awesome mother. She handled everything beautifully all by herself. It was amazing to watch and Chiggie even got to see a bit herself. The most difficult part was getting her and all of the kittens safely out from under my bed and into the upstairs bathroom where they wouldn't be disturbed. I can't wait until they get bigger. The girls are going to have a blast playing with them. We have good homes for all of the already, so we just get to enjoy them for the next six weeks. This week has been another rough one for all of us. Chiggie has missed the last two days of school due to having a high fever, chills, and a headache. This means we've all been trapped inside. We're all going crazy. The other girls have very minor colds and I'm really hoping that's as far as it will go. If everyone is healthy this weekend we'll be doing something active for sure. I haven't even been able to go to the gym and that drives me nuts. At least it's not our spring break yet!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

I like your new layout! Makes me wish for summer! Congrats on the new kittens! Hope you all feel better soon!

me said...

Fun new layout and congrats on having good homes already set up for your new babes! Enjoy them! :) I hope everyone is feeling better soon and you can make it to the gym!

Christine said...

Aww, how sweet! How long do you keep kittens before adopting them out?

I hope you're all well soon and can get out to exercise.

I love the new layout, btw!j