Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Happy

Lately I feel happy. Really happy. I know how fortunate I am to be a stay at home Mom. I know how hard the King works for that to be possible. I know how great my kids are, struggles and all. But mostly I think I'm just at a really happy place right now. I don't know if it was my thyroid, postpartum issues, or perhaps a little of both but from about September to January was a very hard time for me. I think I adjusted to feeling down just like your eyes adjust to the dark. Pretty soon you don't know any different. Until the light comes back on. It's nice to be able to see clearly again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great news! I've been there before and it's not pleasant and I'm so glad things are looking up!

You ready to enjoy spring :)

me said...

Weight loss does wonders for a positive outlook on life as well...when the body feels good, so does the brain! Congrats on that weight loss and I'm happy to read you've found a happy place. ;)
*HUGS*

Danielle said...

That's awesome!