Thursday, March 20, 2008

Big Plans

I'm very excited for this weekend. Easter is by far one of my favorite holidays. I always do my best to make it special for the girls and this will be Boo's first so all the more exciting. Tomorrow is Chiggie's last day of school before spring break. Next week (Thursday) we will be travelling to the western part of the state to visit family and friends. The girls are excited beyond words. We haven't made this trip in almost 2 years so it's definitely time. I really need to get out of town too. I plan to do some shopping and just enjoy the extra time with family we haven't seen in a while.

We're all feeling much better, but there is still the lingering stuffy noses and late night coughing. I can't wait until I can breathe through my nose again and my stomach muscles aren't so sore from coughing. Next week I will be better about posting and pictures. I really need to get some new pictures up. In due time....

3 comments:

Danielle said...

I love Easter too. Hopefully we'll get a chance to connect when you are in town. I know my sister would love to see you too! Maybe we could find a time so you all can meet Parker too.

me said...

Ooh, sounds fun! I pray you have a great trip with lots of good visiting and family fun! I can't wait to see pictures and hear about all the fun! :)

me said...

p.s. HAPPY EASTER! :) :)