Friday, March 07, 2008

Still Around

I can't believe how quickly time just seems to be slipping by lately. I didn't even really realize that I hadn't posted for a couple of days. Things have just been crazy busy per usual. I'm tired tonight and couldn't be more relieved that it's Friday. We're taking the girls to get their Easter pictures taken on Sunday and I'm a little nervous as to how that will go. It's really hard to get them all to cooperate at once. Afterwards we'll spend a little time at the mall and have dinner.

Spring cannot come soon enough. I'm sick of the snow, cold, and gray skies. I can't wait for warm weather, flip flops, and shorts. I think the girls feel the same way. They are unbelievably stir crazy. Only a few more weeks until Spring break...

2 comments:

me said...

Glad to read you're still alive and I for one would like to see the finished product of the Easter pictures? I need to start planning for getting a pic with the Easter bunny maybe? Hmmm...

Danielle said...

Our Spring Break starts Monday. It came just in time!!