Sunday, March 09, 2008

We Survived!

I want a shirt that says "We took our 4 girls ages 6 and under to get their pic's taken and survived!" Surprisingly it went well. Aside from the fact that Tea fell asleep on the way ruining her beautiful hairdo, Boo refused to wear shoes, and there was no way all 4 were going to look at the camera at once, it went without a hitch. Nobody cried, that has to count for something. That and the fact that the photographer told us we were the easiest larger family she has ever done a shoot for.

Afterwards we treated the girls to dinner at the mall and made a quick trip to Target. The time change hasn't effected us at all. It's like it never happened. We made sure everyone went to bed on time last night so that we would be able to go to church today, and they all did great. I love the fact that we will have more daylight now. This has been a long winter.

2 comments:

me said...

Here's to more daylight! Glad to hear your pic taking event went well, I can't wait to see the finished product! Oh and in my opinion, no one crying is the biggest feat of all! KUDOS!!

Danielle said...

Yay! I want to see the pics!