Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Again??

Today I spent most of the evening sorting clothes. I HATE this chore more than any other chore I have to do. Twice a year I go through about 12 boxes of clothes and pull out the ones that are seasonably appriate. You would think that at this point there would be a method to my madness. After doing this for over 3 years I should have a wonderful organizational system that would make the process a breeze. Nope. Just a bunch of clothes thrown in boxes. *SIGH* I have a feeling as soon as I have all the spring and summer clothes out it'll just snow again.

2 comments:

me said...

Expect nothing less m'dear! LOL Good luck. WE WANT A PICTURE!!! :)

Christine said...

My organizing consists of a four foot pile of too small or out of season clothes in the corner of my room. Every six months or so I go through it and finally box it up, only to realize that I don't want to dig out the boxes. Sometimes they go back in the pile *blush*

Good for you though! I think that may be a project for a future Tuesday for me . . . blah!