Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Strange Dreams

Lately I have been having the weirdest dreams. One in particular I've had several times in the last month or so. It involves me going out and about in nothing but my night shirt. Very odd, I know. In the dream it's snowy outside and I feel very awkward. The strangest thing is, Tea told me today she had a similar dream. She even showed me the night shirt in my drawer. She said in her dream I wore it to the store. I hadn't even told her about my dreams so I thought that made it even more interesting. It must be something we're eating!

3 comments:

Christine said...

I've heard about Mother/Daughter pajamas, but not Mother/Daughter pajama dreams. That is weird!!!

me said...

I'm gonna have to go with that freaking me out. :) I'd hide that night shirt or donate it so you don't go wandering around one night, sleep walking! Is Tea usually that intuitive with you?

Danielle said...

Maybe you really have been sleep walking and neither one of you is dreaming... :)