Sunday, January 06, 2008

Some Bad, Some Good

The bad news is Midge is still throwing up.

The good news is she slept through the night.

The bad news is I am dog-sitting my Mom's Bichon and she kept me up all night.

The good news is Midge isn't acting to terribly sick, other than the obvious.

The bad news is we had to miss church and I hate that.

The good news is no one else is sick yet.

The bad news is the dog is peeing on everything.

The good news is she goes home today.

The bad news is my cat got chased outside and I can't find her.

The good news is I'm sure she'll show up.

The really, really bad news is, she's in heat.....

2 comments:

Christine said...

Well, gee, you're just a little bundle of manic news, aren't you? LOL Here kitty, kitty, kitty . . .

me said...

KITTENS! YAY! ;) Did you find her? How long till you know if she found a friend while out? Glad to hear the dog is gone, sounds like a lot more work than needed!