Thursday, January 03, 2008

Ramblings

Has it really been less than two days? The King left early Monday morning and yet it already feels like he's been gone at least a week. Chiggie ended up feeling even worse yesterday and for a bit I feared she may have strep throat. Luckily she slept very well last night and woke up this morning much better. I didn't even end up having to take her in. Whew, that would have been quite the kick-off into '08.

In good news the baby is now sitting up all on her own. It's weird to see her, so tiny, just sitting there all by herself. She is quite amused with herself and loves this new independence. It's nice to be able to sit her on the floor on a blanket with a few toys. She can actually entertain herself for short amounts of time now. This frees me up to get more done around the house. It's win win really.

I can't believe Chiggie's break is almost over. Time really does go by so fast. Next week she'll go back, halfway through Kindergarten already. Next week is also when youth group and Daisies start back up as well. I'm looking forward to the youth group, but the Daisies not so much. That's a whole 'nother post for a whole 'nother day. The girls haven't gotten nearly as bored as I feared they would. They really have enjoyed playing with their new things and they're obsessed with their Webkinz. Good times, good times......

3 comments:

Danielle said...

My niece is also obsessed with Webkins. She has a dog that she named Marshmallow and she carries him everywhere.

Anonymous said...

Oh you know your obsessed too! And now your workin on me! HAHA

Christine said...

I'm glad she's feeling better and heading back to school healthy.

Are you sure Boo is that big already? I'm glad you've got a little more time now!