Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Snow, snow, go Away

We have had snow on the ground for weeks. It's snowing again today with temperatures expected to stay in the teens. Brrrrr. It's only the middle of January and I'm already getting that cabin fever feeling. We can't go for walks outdoors, it's just too cold. This also rules out trips to the park. The t.v. is grinding on my last nerve and I think we've done our quota of "art projects" for the year. I love having 4 seasons, I just wish winter was a little shorter.

Thanks for all the great dinner suggestions! I'm going to pick up a few groceries today and I appreciate the new ideas. Hopefully the kids will show their gratitude and eat up.

2 comments:

me said...

Let us know what they like/don't like and check out this website for some ideas: http://www.parents.com//parents/search/results.jsp?searchType=content&searchString=picky%20eater%20recipes
The Rachael Ray ones sound do-able. This winter has been soooo cold we can't even enjoy the snow so I can relate to your cabin fever feelings.

Christine said...

I'm with you - ready for spring. Our elementary schools have had indoor recesses this week just because of the low temperatures. So much for global warming, hmm? :)