Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Lucky Girl

Last night before bed Chiggie said she wished she didn't have to start back to school in the morning. I explained that while it had been an excellent break, she did have to go back. We then talked about how exciting it would be to see her friends and all of her teachers again. Once she was satisfied I tucked her in and she went to sleep. Turns out it snowed all night and school today was cancelled. Imagine the look on her face after sleeping in until 9am. What a lucky girl. Wouldn't it be nice if all wishes were that easy?!

3 comments:

LaShawn said...

I wish the cleaning fairy would visit!!!

Maybe my wish will come true too!

Christine said...

No kidding, send me some wish dust here too.

I always feel so bad when I have to convince the kids to do something and then fate takes over and I have to take it all back. But at least she got what she wanted! :)

me said...

REALLY? Mine was practically begging to go back to school!? She was chomping at the bit to get back to her routine. She misses going grocery shopping with us but that's just b/c she wants that donut we get as a treat sometimes. LOL That's my girl! :)