Sunday, July 01, 2007

Live and Learn

I was in a fog all day today. We stayed up way to late last night watching a movie. When we finally went to bed the cat wouldn't leave me alone. I even tried shutting the door. To which she jumped up turning the handle and opening the door. Yeah, I am just lucky to have a cat that talented.

I had to be up and in the shower by 7:30 to make it to church on time. I sat there like a zombie, but I am glad I sucked it up and we went. We also got some early back to school shopping done today. We hit up some clearances and I was shocked at what we were able to get for not much at all.

Tonight, I will be turning in early. At least until I have the baby I don't think I will intentionally be pulling any more late nighters.

1 comments:

me said...

I stayed up way too late while my SIL was here and now I'm paying for it this week in my lame attempts to 'catch up' on sleep so I'm not yawning all the time. Yay for you making it to church tho, a lot of people would have just skipped it for the day. What church do you attend? We are Episcopalians and I find that going to church on Sunday sets the week off right for me and I really miss it in my week if we're out of town.