Friday, July 20, 2007

Is this Normal?

Right now I don't feel like I will ever go into labor. I have had no contractions at all for a very long time. I bear no other signs or symptoms of the big event. I still haven't had any type of internal exam so no ideas as to what may or may not be happening. I am starting to fear an overdue baby. Chiggie and Tea were both born and home from the hospital by this time. And even with Midge I had a lot of signs that labor was indeed going to happen eventually. *Sigh* Only two more weeks, only two more weeks, only two more weeks.........

1 comments:

me said...

No clue here, I've never been past 37 weeks. I've heard those last two weeks are pretty freakin miserable tho and I'm wondering why you haven't had ANY internal exam at all!??! That seems odd at that point. Aren't they at all interested in seeing what's going on? I'd request one if I were you and then at least you might get an explanation as to why they won't do one. Good luck! *HUGS* I THINK YOU CAN I THINK YOU CAN I THINK YOU CAN...