Thursday, July 12, 2007

37 Weeks

Yesterday I had my 37 week appointment. Everything still looks great. I maintained my weight, which isn't saying much. As the doctor put it, I gained plenty enough in the beginning. Sometimes when I walk by a mirror in a store or something I am startled by how huge I look. However redundant it may seem, I am still amazed that I am almost due. I have gotten a little more motivated lately and am almost completely ready to bring her home. There are still a few things that need to be done, it's just hard to work through my aches and pains at this point.

So far there are no real signs that she will be coming too soon. The doctor didn't do an internal exam so I don't know if my cervix has changed at all. I haven't had any contractions in a long time. The weather is cooperating. Keeping things nice and cool for me. I can go through Tea's birthday then I'm sorry, out she will have to come.

1 comments:

me said...

When is Tea's birthday? Here's hoping #4 concurs with your plans! ;)