Sunday, July 08, 2007

Not a Whole Lot

Not much to report here. We had a good weekend. Last evening we had a cookout at the park and I ate way too much food. I woke up this morning so swollen that I couldn't bend my toes and could hardly hold my toothbrush. I've been drinking lots of water to try to flush my system. We stayed up way too late as well and I can't wait for bedtime tonight. Tomorrow my nieces and little sisters are coming over to play on the slip and slide and swim, so hopefully I'll have some cute pic's.

1 comments:

me said...

Ok, give em up....we need some cute s & s pix! :) We got our first s & s for T's birthday just last week...and we haven't had it out again. LOL Ah, well, soon enough. I'm sure it'll get a lot of use when the pool closes but school hasn't started yet! I hope you're feeling a bit less swollen and more comfortable! :)