Thursday, June 07, 2007

What a Day

Waking up several times in the night to go to the bathroom = no fun

Being kept awake by hurricane force winds = frustrating

Getting up an hour early for an appointment= total bummer

Going grocery shopping with 2 tired and fussy toddlers = a nightmare

Loading a cart full of groceries into the back of the SUV = exhausting

Sneaking the box of brownies from their sack and gorging them while crouched behind the SUV, all the while zoning out the screaming coming from inside = sweet relief



Happy Birthday G'pa We love you!

1 comments:

me said...

Mmm...brownies. I can totally relate to hiding outside the vehicle to avoid the chaos that hide within and I'm sure we're not the only ones. I'm still adjusting to having to take both kids now that summer is here, it's an adventure I can't say I always enjoy.