Thursday, June 28, 2007

35 weeks

All downhill from here. Just for my own memory I thought I would post a little bit about how I am feeling at this point

  • My hip and pelvic joints are killing me
  • I am tired really really tired
  • My hands, ankles, feet, and face are mildly swollen
  • I alternate freely between happy, sad, irritable, organized, and out of control
  • I have fairly regular braxton hicks contractions
  • I am getting more and more anxious about the birth
  • I worry about the girls and how they will handle my absence regardless of its brevity
  • I worry about Midge and her transition to "big sister"
  • I worry about me and my ability to keep up with 3 young girls and a newborn

I am sure there is a lot more but I am too tired to really think right now. Everything is going to change so much, so soon.

1 comments:

me said...

YOU GO GIRL! Wow, just 4 or 5 more weeks till you meet your new little one, how exciting for you! Did you go on time/early/late for the other three? Hope it gets better and not worse, chica!